Generations Gap

I have been blogging since 2008. I enjoyed doing this. I can post and share to everyone what’s on my mind. After couple months of posting my blog end up w/ a rank. And I start making money.

My oldest daughter saw what I am doing. This motivates her to convince me to let her have her own blog. The only way I can let her is to have us a joint account. She is below 18. I know and I believe that writing her thoughts in blog is a good practice for her. Anyway she is like her father who loves to write. She is the little writer in the family. Having a joint account I can monitor what she is writing and monitor who are her visitors. Also I will be able to read as well comments.

You will e expecting posts from me and from my daughter. This thoughts from 2 generation; mother and daughter.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment