Not in the mood

I love my kids but right now they are getting into my nerve.  They are so demanding I want this I want that and I want it now.  They just have supper now they keep asking me if they can have the dessert.  Which we will be having strawberry shortcake.  I don't know how I can handle them if I will be staying home for the summer, just for a weekend it already too much for me.  They getting big they get worst.  I should not complain but right now I am so bitchy feels like I am having my PMS.  Oh boy this is not so good.  Husband right now is in bed.  Trying to stay away from me.  He knows once I am not in the mood better get out of my way.  I think I better go to bed soon too before I will strangle them.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment