Is Santa real?


Now that I am done w/ my Christmas shopping I have to start wrapping.  My kids still believe in Santa at least my younger one; I am not sure w/ Ate Leona though.  She always gives us some hint questions about Santa.  Roger and I already had a plan that after Christmas we will have to talk to her about this. She is a very smart girl.  Right now she have all this thoughts that if Santa is not real how mommy and daddy can afford to buy all of the stuff they get.  They never see us bringing bags and bags of stuff.  All of this made us the decision that it is time to open up to her.  And why parents have to do things like Santa; where all this tradition came from.  We don’t want to think that we us parents are lying to her, in which we keep telling them not to lye.


Hopefully she will understand and there is no reason why.   


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment